Date(s) - 29/03/2017 - 30/03/2017
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
ESI Center Eastern Europe
This course is useful for managers and team members who are interested in scaling the usage of Kanban across their organization with the objective to reach sustainable service and product development, and happy customers.
Full description of the course can be found here
Logistics and registration information can be found here
- Two days of high quality training focussed on your needs.
- Course materials in electronic format (pdf format)
- Membership of the Lean-Kanban University
- Kanban Management Professional Credential Certificate.
- For public courses: Refreshments during the course and lunch
Teodora is a process improvement professional with more than 20 years of experience in the field of software devlopment and IT services. She works with companies on creating effective solutions that allow them to improve their performance, increase their agility and competitiveness. For this she integrates Lean Kanban, CMMI and agile practices.
Teodora is Lean Kanban University Accredited Kanban Trainer, as well as CMMI Institute Certified Instructor.