Date(s) - 21/01/2016
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
ESI Center Eastern Europe
Build and sustain a competitive organization requires focus on creating value for the customers, building capacity to understand and respond rapidly to changing demand, and develop products and services in short time and attractive costs.
Addressing the challenges of a situation like this implies the usage of agile management and team coordination practices and work visualization techniques that facilitate prioritization, problem solving and correct decision making.
It happens that organizations used to traditional project and service management need additional guidance on the transition to agile and Lean Management.
The main objectives of this course are to address the doubts and needs of companies that want to start or improve their project and service management by means of Kanban.
The attendees of this course will learn how to apply the following activities:
• Schedule project and service work
• Visualize project or service status and progress
• Manage risks
• Make effective retrospectives and incorporate team experience in organizational processes
• Involve stakeholders in project /service and decision taking
A number of case studies will be used to illustrate the practices in different contexts.
• Basic concepts of Agile and Lean Thinking
• Work management with Kanban
• Transition from classic management methods
More information and enrollment: here