Date(s) - 31/03/2017
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
ESI Center Eastern Europe
This course is a must for Project Managers, Project Management Office members, Service Managers and team members who need to reduce delivery times and costs, and become more Agile.
- Agile-Lean practices for project management:
- Time management
- Reviewing and reporting project progress
- Scope management and assigning work
- Communication management
- Decision making
- Managing multiple teams
- How to introduce Lean Kanban Management in a classic organization
Full description of the course could be found here
Logistics and registration information could be found here
- Two days of high quality, very hands-on training focused on your needs.
- Know how to get started with Lean Management the day after the course
- Course materials in electronic format (pdf format)
- For public courses: Refreshments during the course and lunch
- Berriprocess Certificate of course completion
Teodora is a process improvement professional with more than 20 years of experience in the field of software devlopment and IT services. She works with companies on creating effective solutions that allow them to improve their performance, increase their agility and competitiveness. For this she integrates Lean Kanban, CMMI and agile practices.
Teodora is Lean Kanban University Accredited Kanban Trainer, as well as CMMI Institute Certified Instructor.