Berriprocess Agility S.L. is the owner of this website.
This website, berriprocess.com, complies with the data protection regulations (Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, and other applicable legislation).
1. Information of the person responsible for processing personal data:
The person responsible for processing the data collected through www.berriprocess.com (hereinafter, the “Web” or the “Website”) is Berriprocess Agility, S.L., with C.I.F. nº B95907663, with address at c/Ripa 14-3D, 48600 Sopela (Bizkaia, Spain), and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Bizkaia in Volume 5753, Book 0, Folio: 50, Sheet BI-71054, Inscription: 1 (in forward BERRIPROCESS AGILITY).
2. What personal information do we collect and at what time?
So you can browse the web, you do not need to provide any data. The cases in which you provide your data (name, surnames and email) are the following:
- When you subscribe to the newsletter.
- When you write us through the contact form.
- When you buy a training product from BERRIPROCESS AGILITY.
- When you download a free resource from the berriprocess.com portal.
In each case, your data will be incorporated into a file that I manage according to the regulations mentioned above.
When you subscribe to our newsletter, you will receive news about the Berriprocess Agility blog and information about our services.
3. Purpose of the processing of personal data:
3.1. With what purpose will we treat your personal data? In BERRIPROCESS AGILITY we will treat your personal data, collected through the Website with the following purposes:
a. In case of contracting the services offered through the Website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
b. Sending requested information through the forms provided on the Website.
c. Send bulletins (newsletters), as well as commercial communications and / or promotions of the Website.
You can choose not to receive commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the email address indicated above.
The fields of these registers are of obligatory completion, being impossible to realize the expressed purposes, if those data are not provided.
3.2. How long are the personal data collected retained? The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal liabilities may arise for the services rendered.
4. Legitimation: The treatment of your data is done with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
a. The request for information and / or the contracting of the services of BERRIPROCESS AGILITY, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
5. Recipients: The data will not be communicated to any third party outside BERRIPROCESS AGILITY, except legal obligation.
As treatment managers, we have hired the following service providers, who have committed to comply with the regulatory provisions of application in terms of data protection, at the time of hiring:
– The Rocket Science Group LLC (Identified with the trademark Mailchimp), with address at 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA that provides the services of mail marketing campaigns.
– Google LLC, with address at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, 94043, Mountain View (California), United States, which provides GSuite services, consisting of cloud computing and email services.
Both companies outside the EU Google and The Rocket Science Group LLC participate and have certified their compliance with the framework of the agreement between the US. and the European Union called Privacy Shield, having undertaken to submit all personal information received from member countries of the European Union to the principles derived from the Privacy Shield.
You can get more information about the Privacy Shield on the US Department of Commerce website: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
You can also check Google’s adhesion to the Privacy Shield at the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
6. Rights: As interested that you have provided us with your personal data, you have full right to obtain confirmation about whether BERRIPROCESS AGILITY is treating your personal data, and specifically you are entitled to exercise the following rights that the regulations on data protection recognizes you, in accordance with the provisions of the same:
- Right to ACCESS to your personal data
- Rights to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data
- The right to request their SUPPRESSION when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, you can request the LIMITATION OF THE PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may exercise their right of OPPOSITION to the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can exercise such rights by directing a communication to the postal address and / or email address that is stated in section “1. Information about the person responsible for the processing of personal data.”
In addition, if any of your rights has been violated, the interested party has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), at C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the headquarters of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/