Date(s) - 25/06/2018 - 29/06/2018
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Hotel Domine Bilbao
KANBAN COACHING PROFESSIONAL MASTERCLASS
Location: Bilbao, Spain
Dates: 25-19 June 2018
Trainers: David J Anderson, Teodora Bozheva
We are happy to announce this unique version of the Kanban Coaching Professional Masterclass with integrated Kanban Maturity Model content, for which Lean Kanban University is offering a range of incentives. Tell your boss and don’t miss this opportunity!
Register by May 31st to take advantage of this offer
CHOOSE ONE OF THESE SPECIAL BONUSES:
Free ticket to either:
- Kanban Leadership Retreat in Prague on June 10-13, 2018
- Lean Kanban Central Europe conference in Hamburg on November 5-6, 2018
- Lean Kanban North America 2019 conference
- Kanban Leadership Retreat 2019 (either North America or Europe/Mayrhofen)
Lean Kanban University will contact you after your registration to make arrangements for the offer of your choice.
- 50% off the class price for a colleague (KLR/LKCE ticket not included). Limited to first 5 registrants — hurry!
Numerous attendees have noted that the class is more valuable and effective when they bring a colleague to share notes, discuss and reflect on what they have learned within their own context
- 50% off the class price for previous KCP alumni (KLR/LKCE ticket not included). Limited to first 5 registrants — hurry! Contact us to take advantage of this offer.
Did you take the KCP masterclass before? Alumni are eligible for a 50% refresher discount.
- Expert guidance – Learn from the Kanban thought leader who integrated ideas from Deming, Ohno, Goldratt and Shewhart into the simple but powerful Kanban Method.
- Entertaining content – taught with anecdotes and examples from sports, management research, Kanban client work and David’s own life
- Advanced topics – If you have advanced questions and big challenges, David Anderson has answers based on experiences of clients all over the world.
- Latest techniques – The KCP Masterclass has been continually updated with new coaching techniques and material. If you took the masterclass before, the 2018 class will be different. Masterclass alumni are eligible for a 50% refresher discount.
- Interactive Analysis – The masterclass features many hands-on exercises which David Anderson will discuss and examine over the 5-days. The small class size means more attention to your topics.