Date(s) - 08/10/2018 - 10/10/2018
Hotel Domine Bilbao
At the end of the course the student will be able to do the following:
- Determine the maturity level of the organization they work with in terms of observable behaviors, management practices and business outcome.
- Define the right approach to lead the organization to the next level.
- Determine and appropriately implement the Kanban practices that will help the organization deliver better on customer expectations and internal objectives.
- Integrate the KMM with other models and methods such as Lean/TPS, CMMI, and Real World Risk Model.
- Organizational maturity levels defined in terms of behavioral patterns, depth of Kanban practices and business outcome
- Kanban maturity model architecture
- Evolving a fit-for-purpose organization
- Cultural values and leadership styles which enable the evolution of organizational agility
- Two failure modes of Kanban implementations, aborted start and false summit plateaus, and means to avoid them.
- Mapping between KMM and other models and methods such as Lean/TPS, Real World Risk Model, and CMMI.
- Advanced Kanban practices for managing services and projects
The course is designated to Kanban coaches, Agile practitioners, transformation initiative leaders, business managers, project and service managers and team leaders who wish to obtain deeper knowledge on the following topics:
- how to develop further their organizational agility
- appropriate practices that allow delivering on customer expectations
- how to achieve predictable economic outcomes and financial robustness
- how to improve the predictability of their teams’ work and meet customer expectations.
- how to define a realistic roadmap for their organizations based on a profound understanding of their current situation, the characteristics of the organizational culture and the defined purpose.
- what leadership focus and actions are necessary to enable successful improvement.
This course requires the student to have completed the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) training. Course participants are encouraged to have read the book Kanban Maturity Model by David J. Anderson and Teodora Bozheva.
Are you looking for an internationally recognized certification in the Kanban Method? This course plus the Kanban Leadership Maturity Masterclass satisfies the educational requirements toward the Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) credential. This course is a prerequisite together with the KCP credential for the KMM Lead Appraiser course and credential.
- Understanding KMM levels
- KMM Architecture
- KMM and other models and methods: Lean/TPS, CMMI, Real World Risk Model
- Evolving organizational culture with KMM
- Fit-for-purpose organization
- Developing Organizational Agility
- Risk Management practices
- Developing an antifragile organization
- How to use KMM as a Kanban coach, Change agent, or Project Manager
- Wrap Up
For more information and registration, please, click here